Blu Onyx Expressions

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Look Out World- A Creative Launch is in the Works!

Happy  Holidays!  It's been a while since I posted, but when you are in a life transition, you ebb and flow as those transitional layers unfold.

My current ebb involves learning to listen to that internal voice that keeps pestering me to take my creative ideas to another level.  So I'm under creative construction!

All of my inner creative voices (ideas) have been screaming for me to find them an outlet, where they can become tangible, to develop a blue print for them to get out of my head  and into the world .

So, I'm inviting you to follow along, as I take BluOnyx Expressions on an exciting adventure.  I hope you will join me.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your creative self bloom. You may want to post your amazing Halloween costume. That is something to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with woolanthropy, you should post the pics of your awesome halloween costume. Is your favorite flower a gardenia? The leaf shape leads me to believe that.

    ReplyDelete