Blu Onyx Expressions

Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a difference 6 months can make!

Although it's been awhile since I've posted on this Blog, I have been working on the Blu Onyx Expressions E-boutiques:www.BluOnyxExpressions.etsy.com and www.BluOnyxExpressions.artfire.com,
 and I'm happy to report that they are really starting to take off.

I started making fun knitting and crocheting accessories, featuring them in the Knit/Crcochet Expressions shop in the Boutiques.  Here's a sample::

 I have been encouraged by my clients and friends to expand my line to include jewelry.  Here's a picture of the earrings that I just listed, tonight:


Aren't they funky and fun?  If you like these, please check out the other "Jewelry Expressions" in the Boutiques

Even with the current state of our economy, I've been blessed to have the opportunity to fulfill some custom orders and I'm learning so much about marketing, advertising, and "priorty mail" :)

So, if you ever are in doubt as to wheather you are doing the right thing, when you start a new venture, just give it some time...... You'd be surprised at "What a difference 6 months can make!"

No comments:

Post a Comment