Blu Onyx Expressions

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Entering the Blog-o-Sphere

Well, it's time.... time to join the ongoing world of those who "blog".  Had a ball setting it up & I look forward to writing my musings. 

While contemplating my musings, a funny thought crossed my  mind..... What do I have to write about and seriously, who really cares?  It seems that everyone has a blog and has ideas and information to post.  This lead to another question.....Why do we share our thoughts and ideas in the cyber space? 

What happened to sharing our thoughts and ideas "in person"?  For years, we met a friend and talked to each other... For years, we call our friends and families and told them about our thoughts and ideas.

Here is how I answered, myself....."Self, we are progressing and expanding our communication styles."  To me, blogs are the 21st century equivalent of the "party line" or a "receiving a nice written note".  We can share our thoughts and ideas with a great community of those who care about us and share similar thoughts and passions.

Well, this is my musing of the day..... Look forward to sharing more with the great people in my life. 

Look out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment